[College Hill Topeka] Volunteer Opportunity: Operation Food Secure (OFS)

Brett Martin Personal brettj.martin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 14:44:06 CDT 2021

Good afternoon, Neighbors!

We are delivering food to neighbors this Thursday at 5:00pm at Boswell Square Park. We would love for you to join us! We have routes as small as 2 houses and as many as 11 houses.

Here are the details:

When: Thursday, June 17 at 5:00pm (every other Thursday)

Where: Meet at Boswell Square Park parking lot; we deliver in and around College Hill

What: Pick up your printed route, load boxes of produce in your car, deliver them to addresses on your route

How Long: From loading to final delivery is usually 20 minutes to 1 hour depending on your route

By volunteering, you help provide a family with fresh food. If you can join us, please reply to this email.

Best,

Brett Martin
College Hill Neighborhood OFS Site Captain

Sent from my iPhone