[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: FREE HAND SANITIZER AND PPE AVAILABLE -- 6/9/2021

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 10:20:27 CDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rachelle Vega-Retana <rvretana at topeka.org>
Date: Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 10:09 AM
Subject: FREE HAND SANITIZER AND PPE AVAILABLE -- 6/9/2021

Good morning:

Shawnee County has been able to amass additional PPE and Sanitizer
throughout the pandemic.

As the response is winding down, we would like to provide certain items
listed in the survey to you free of charge. https://www.survey
monkey.com/r/SNCO-PPE

If you are receiving this email, then you are eligible to receive these
items for free. To ensure we are complying with all of the statutes,
regulations and policies, the following must be ensured:

#1 You or a representative from your organization must pick up the items at
our EOC in downtown Topeka KS. There will be help at the EOC to get the
items to the loading zone.

#2 You must ensure none of these items are sold nor are there any charges
issued directly to anyone for the use of these items.

We plan to keep this survey open for eight days and then make decisions
based on all of the requests we receive.

Please indicate the "most" that you are willing to accept while keeping in
mind that the amounts may be downgraded to meet the demand.

As we have acted throughout this pandemic when demand was high, we plan to
distribute this to our partners in the community in a fair and equitable
fashion.

The survey will close on June 17, 2021 at Noon.

Should you have any questions, please contact EOC Deputy Director Scott
Garcia at scott.garcia at snco.us
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/2600+SW+East+Circle+Drive+%0D%0A+Topeka,+KS+66606?entry=gmail&source=g>

*Craig Barnes*

Division Manager

Community Health Outreach and
Planning

Shawnee County Health Department

2600 SW East Circle Drive
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/2600+SW+East+Circle+Drive+%0D%0A+Topeka,+KS+66606?entry=gmail&source=g>

Topeka, KS 66606
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/2600+SW+East+Circle+Drive+%0D%0A+Topeka,+KS+66606?entry=gmail&source=g>

785.251.5612 office

785.806.6310 cell

Rachelle Vega-Retana, Grants Administrator

City of Topeka, Dept. of Planning & Development

Division of Housing Services

620 SE Madison St
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/620+SE+Madison+St?entry=gmail&source=g>.
1st Floor – Unit 8

Topeka, Ks. 66607

Phone: (785) 368-4490

Fax:      (785) 368-2546

Email:    rvretana at topeka.org

The preceding email message (including any attachments) contains
information that may be confidential, protected by the attorney/client or
other applicable privileges or that may constitute non-public information.
This message is intended to be conveyed only to the designated
recipient(s). If you are not listed as a recipient of this message, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete
it from your system.  Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of
this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be
unlawful."