[College Hill Topeka] HARVESTERS Free Food Distribution , Tuesday, JUNE 8TH, 9:00 A.M. t the previous Gordmans parking lot. 3245 SW Topeka Blvd.

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 6 19:22:35 CDT 2021

HARVESTERS WILL HOLD THE MONTHLY FREE FRESH FOOD DISTRIBUTION TUESDAY JUNE 8TH.AT THE PREVIOUS GORDMANS PARKING LOT AT 3245 s>w> TOPEKA  BLVD.
No I.D. or income information required, just the number of persons living in the household.
VOLUNTEERS  Are always welcome and needed.  Volunteers should arrive at about 8:00 -8:15 a.m.  Volunteers may sign up at the table and receive a food at the end of the distribution or themselves or someone in need.
Vehicles are parked on a first come first serve basis.
Thanks, everyone for your help.
Sponsored by Topeka Bible Church and The Topeka TurnAround Team.
Delores Smith234-2883

This Mobile Food Pantry is always held on the second Tuesday of each month
July will be the 13th., August will be the 10th.,and we will be back at the Stormont Vail EVent Center. (Convention Center)