[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: Bring Back the Boulevard/KAB

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 19:15:33 CDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rachelle Vega-Retana <rvretana at topeka.org>
Date: Thu, Jul 1, 2021 at 8:49 AM
Subject: Bring Back the Boulevard/KAB

Good morning,

On Saturday, July 10, we will be helping with the Bring Back the Boulevard
group.  This is an effort to beautify south Topeka Boulevard and bring it
back to its former glory.  We will be dragging tree limbs and brush and
making a pile for them to pick up with a truck.

We will work from 9 until noon.  If you have a chain saw and know how to
use it, you can welcome to bring that along.

For this event, I would prefer not to have children as the street is very
busy with traffic.

Please RSVP if you are interested in helping with this event.

 [image: 2018 logosignature]

*        Sponsored in part by:  Bimbo Bakeries*Community Resources
Council*CoreFirst Bank**

*        Custom Tree Care*DaVita Kidney Care*Frito-Lay*Majic
107.7*Pepsi-Cola Bottling of Topeka**

*        Strathman Sales*Target*Topeka Audubon Society*Topeka Edward Jones
Offices**

*        Wal-Mart*Waste Management of Kansas*WIBW*

Rachelle Vega-Retana, Grants Administrator

City of Topeka, Dept. of Planning & Development

Division of Housing Services

620 SE Madison St
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/620+SE+Madison+St?entry=gmail&source=g>.
1st Floor – Unit 8

Topeka, Ks. 66607

Phone: (785) 368-4490

Fax:      (785) 368-2546

Email:    rvretana at topeka.org

The preceding email message (including any attachments) contains
information that may be confidential, protected by the attorney/client or
other applicable privileges or that may constitute non-public information.
This message is intended to be conveyed only to the designated
recipient(s). If you are not listed as a recipient of this message, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete
it from your system.  Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of
this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be
unlawful."