[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: Shawnee County Warm Line

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 17:05:04 CST 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rachelle Vega-Retana <rvretana at topeka.org>
Date: Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 10:50 AM
Subject: Shawnee County Warm Line

Hello All

The Shawnee County Warm Line is working to provide a calling serves for
those that might need a warm conversation, as they have been sheltering in
place. If you have individuals that might be interested in and/or could
benefit from a phone call, please use the link below and we will work to
get them into the system to be called by our trained volunteers.

Referral Link:
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=zWUbuSyXJ0elS9fBxL8KCaFP10hXv7lDjy16Po7XMBtUMkZHUVRaNVFSMVRRVTY0S1pMOUI5Q1c0Ry4u

We are also still looking for individuals that might be interested in
volunteering for this opportunity. If you or someone you know is looking
for a way to support our community without having to leave the comfort of
your home or office, this might be the opportunity for you. If you are
interested feel free to send me a direct email at jnb at unitedwaytopeka.org
and I can get you set-up as a volunteer. You also have the freedom to pick
your days and times throughout the week for your convenience.

Volunteer Sign-up Link:
https://unitedwaytopeka.galaxydigital.com/need/detail/?need_id=560267

In Service,

Jess

*Jessica Neumann Barraclough*

*She/Her/Hers*

*Director of Volunteer Engagement*

United Way of Greater Topeka <http://www.unitedwaytopeka.org/>

Phone:  785.228.5120  |  Fax: 785.273.2467

1527 SW Fairlawn Rd.
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/1527+SW+Fairlawn+Rd.+Topeka,+KS+66604?entry=gmail&source=g>
Topeka, KS
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/1527+SW+Fairlawn+Rd.+Topeka,+KS+66604?entry=gmail&source=g>
66604
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/1527+SW+Fairlawn+Rd.+Topeka,+KS+66604?entry=gmail&source=g>

Follow us on Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/>  @unitedwaytopeka; Like us
on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/liveunitedtopeka>

 GIVE <http://www.unitedwaytopeka.org/give>. | ADVOCATE
<http://www.unitedwaytopeka.org/advocate>. | VOLUNTEER
<http://www.unitedwaytopeka.org/volunteer>. | *LIVE UNITED*™

Rachelle Vega-Retana, Grants Administrator

City of Topeka, Dept. of Planning & Development

Division of Housing Services

620 SE Madison St
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/620+SE+Madison+St?entry=gmail&source=g>.
1st Floor – Unit 8

Topeka, Ks. 66607

Phone: (785) 368-4490

Fax:      (785) 368-2546

Email:    rvretana at topeka.org

The preceding email message (including any attachments) contains
information that may be confidential, protected by the attorney/client or
other applicable privileges or that may constitute non-public information.
This message is intended to be conveyed only to the designated
recipient(s). If you are not listed as a recipient of this message, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete
it from your system.  Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of
this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be
unlawful."