[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: Winterization Kit Distribution Fliers

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 16:18:01 CST 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rachelle Vega-Retana <rvretana at topeka.org>
Date: Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 9:12 AM
Subject: Winterization Kit Distribution Fliers

Good Morning!

Attached are the fliers for the "Warmer at Home Kits". It is estimated that
the kits will reduce energy bills by $50-$90 per month.  We will be
distributing the winterization kits out of the ReStore every Friday in
January from 12pm-4pm. Renters and owners are eligible. We have about 250
kits left and some funds to make more if needed. Let me know if you have
any questions or if you have an event or location you would like to discuss
hosting a distribution at. We gave away the first 250 at drive-through
distributions in December. These Friday distributions will take place at a
kiosk set up inside the ReStore. Please share with anyone that may benefit
from this resource.
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/121+NE+Gordon+%0D%0A+Topeka,+KS+66608?entry=gmail&source=g>

Thank you!

*Nikki MacMillan*

Chief Operations Officer

Topeka Habitat for Humanity

121 NE Gordon
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/121+NE+Gordon+%0D%0A+Topeka,+KS+66608?entry=gmail&source=g>

Topeka, KS 66608
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/121+NE+Gordon+%0D%0A+Topeka,+KS+66608?entry=gmail&source=g>

785-234-4322 Ext:106

Rachelle Vega-Retana, Grants Administrator

City of Topeka, Dept. of Planning & Development

Division of Housing Services

620 SE Madison St
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/620+SE+Madison+St?entry=gmail&source=g>.
1st Floor – Unit 8

Topeka, Ks. 66607

Phone: (785) 368-4490

Fax:      (785) 368-2546

Email:    rvretana at topeka.org

The preceding email message (including any attachments) contains
information that may be confidential, protected by the attorney/client or
other applicable privileges or that may constitute non-public information.
This message is intended to be conveyed only to the designated
recipient(s). If you are not listed as a recipient of this message, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete
it from your system.  Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of
this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be
unlawful."