[College Hill Topeka] HARVESTERS FREE FOOD DISTRIBUTION, TUESDAY, JANUARY 12, NEW LOCATION

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 9 11:29:46 CST 2021

DUE TO THE COVID SITUATION  HOSPITALS  ARE  USING THE STORMONT VAIL EVENTS CENTER FORTHE NEXT SIX MONTH WE WILL RETURN IN JUNE TO THE EVENTS CENTER LOCATION.  THIS MOBILE FOOD PANTRY IS ALWAYS THE SECOND TUESDAY OF THE MONTH.9:00 A.M.
Our new distribution location is the former Gordman's building, the parking lot at 3245 S.W. Topeka Blvd.  This is a  very large parking lot in front of the building. The Gordman's sign is still up as well as our Harvesters wind sign.  Our distribution will be set up the sAME THE VEHICLES PARKED  IN  A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE  BASIS.
No I.D. or income requirements, just the number of persons in the household.
Fresh vegs.,fruit, dairy, and bakery /bread will be given out on a first-come basis.  We average about 30 thousand lbs. of food each month.
Volunteer helpers are always welcome and needed and should arrive at about 8:00 a.m.  We encourage volunteers to take a box of food for themselves or a family in need.
Persons who walk to pick up food will see the food table and chairs. We appreciate the walkers, please come.
Thanks to everyone who helps.
Sponsored by Topeka Bible Church and The Central Topeka TurnAround Team.
Delores Smith234-2883