[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: Warming Center at Fellowship Hi-Crest

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 07:25:12 CST 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rachelle Vega-Retana <rvretana at topeka.org>
Date: Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 2:21 PM
Subject: Warming Center at Fellowship Hi-Crest

Fellowship Hi-Crest has decided to open our gym up as a warming center for
the next two days to help with the cold and potential black outs.  We will
also hand out blankets while supplies last.

Media release information and graphics are included. We would appreciate
any help possible to get the word out.

Announcement:

With some of the coldest temperatures experienced so far this winter season
hitting the Topeka area, Fellowship Hi-Crest has its doors open as a
warming center on Tuesday & Wednesday, February 16th & 17th from 8:00am to
8:00pm. We will assess the need for the future as our current conditions
continue.

Fellowship Hi-Crest is located at 455 SE Golf Park Blvd., Topeka, KS 66605
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/455+SE+Golf+Park+Blvd.,+Topeka,+KS+66605?entry=gmail&source=g>.

While the warming center is open, we will distribute blankets while
supplies last.

Safety measures followed during the on-going COVID-19 pandemic include
space within each center will be limited to 50% of posted capacity, six
feet of social distancing is required, and anyone entering will be required
to wear a mask. Additionally, the space will be cleaned and sanitized
during open hours.

--

Jill Rice

Hi-Crest Campus Director of Ministries

Office:(785) 431-0404

Mobile: (785) 289-8181

jrice at fellowshiphicrest.com

Fellowship Hi-Crest

455 SE Golf Park Blvd., Topeka, KS 66605
<https://maps.google.com/?q=455+SE+Golf+Park+Blvd.,+Topeka,+KS+66605&entry=gmail&source=g>

Rachelle Vega-Retana, Grants Administrator

City of Topeka, Dept. of Planning & Development

Division of Housing Services

620 SE Madison St
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/620+SE+Madison+St?entry=gmail&source=g>.
1st Floor – Unit 8

Topeka, Ks. 66607

Phone: (785) 368-4490

Fax:      (785) 368-2546

Email:    rvretana at topeka.org

The preceding email message (including any attachments) contains
information that may be confidential, protected by the attorney/client or
other applicable privileges or that may constitute non-public information.
This message is intended to be conveyed only to the designated
recipient(s). If you are not listed as a recipient of this message, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete
it from your system.  Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of
this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be
unlawful."