[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: FSGC offers "Caring for your Kids in a COVID-19 World" & releases 2021 schedule

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 18:40:37 CST 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rachelle Vega-Retana <rvretana at topeka.org>
Date: Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 1:59 PM
Subject: FSGC offers "Caring for your Kids in a COVID-19 World" & releases
2021 schedule

Good afternoon!

I hope you’re having a good week so far! I am happy to pass along some good
news for area parents/caregivers. FSGC will continue to provide free
parenting support in 2021, by way of our monthly *Real-World Parenting
Conversations Series*. And we think this year’s events will be even more
helpful than ever! We will once again offer different topics each month,
all focusing around kids’ mental health/behavior. Instead of the
presentation being a lecture format, we’ll be answering the
PARENTS’/CAREGIVERS’ questions.

I have attached a pdf of this year’s schedule along with a flyer with
specific information about this month’s topic – *Caring for Your Kids in a
COVID-19 World*. Please share the attached flyers (pdfs) or jpgs below to
encourage folks to sign up. If you’re active on Facebook, please feel free
to share our posts with your followers as well.

Thanks in advance and as always, please let me know if you have any
questions.

Take good care, stay well and have a great rest of the week and weekend!

Pam

[image: For email signature]

Pam Evans

Director of Marketing & Development

325 S.W. Frazier Ave.

Topeka, KS 66606

785.232.7902

FSGCtopeka.com

Rachelle Vega-Retana, Grants Administrator

City of Topeka, Dept. of Planning & Development

Division of Housing Services

620 SE Madison St.  1st Floor – Unit 8

Topeka, Ks. 66607

Phone: (785) 368-4490

Fax:      (785) 368-2546

Email:    rvretana at topeka.org

The preceding email message (including any attachments) contains
information that may be confidential, protected by the attorney/client or
other applicable privileges or that may constitute non-public information.
This message is intended to be conveyed only to the designated
recipient(s). If you are not listed as a recipient of this message, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete
it from your system.  Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of
this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be
unlawful."