[College Hill Topeka] HARVESTER FREE FOOD DISTRIBUTION, Tuesday, December 14 Stormont Vail Events Center. South Parking Lot, 9:00 a.m.

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 5 21:05:26 CST 2021

The Monthly HARVESTER Mobile Food Pantry will be held Tuesday, December 14rh at the Stormont Vail Events Center South Parking Lot.
As usual NO I.D. or income requirements, just the number of persons living in the household.
Fresh fruit, vegs., dairy, and bread/bakery products will be given on a first come first serve basis.  We average about 30 thousand pounds of food each month
Vehicles are parked as they arrive so they are in place as we begin.
Persons who walk will go to the tables to sign in and pick up their food.  We hope to see you take advantage of this.  The walk-up tables begin at 9:00 a.m. also. Please come.
Volunteers should arrive about 8:00 a.m.  Volunteers are always welcome and needed.  Dress Warm.
Our Mobile Food Pantry is always the second Tuesday of the month.   We do not close in the winter.
Thanks to everyone who helps.   Merry Christmas to everyone.

Delores Smith785 234 2883
Sponsored by Topeka Bible Church and  Central Topeka TurnAround Team

.