[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: Ad Astra Honors – Service to the Community Award

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 17:55:32 CDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rachelle Vega-Retana <rvretana at topeka.org>
Date: Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 4:30 PM
Subject: Ad Astra Honors – Service to the Community Award

Hello,

Volunteerism is woven into the fabric of our community and of United Way of
Greater Topeka. It brings strength, color and texture to everything we do.
When you and those around you serve, the impact goes beyond the agencies
and individuals in our community, but it makes a better place for all to
live when we work together. Ad Astra Honors will recognize community
members who continually go above and beyond the call to support our
neighbors in need.

I wanted to encourage you to consider nominating deserving individuals for
the Ad Astra Honors for the Service to the Community Awards. There are two
categories, one for individuals 21 and under (Youth), and one for
individuals over the age of 21 (Professional), please consider making a
nomination. There is an application that the nominee will receive and need
to complete to be considered.

Service to the Community – Youth or 21 and under Nomination Link -
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=_k5ddHvYFk2jC-KbABdVIKEnCBrAnLBOnMzJyXe3Zq5UM0I3QzNQNEVRTUdMNVk3MTJPQTdBUDJVWS4u

Service to the Community – Professional or Over the age of 21 Nomination
Link -
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=_k5ddHvYFk2jC-KbABdVIKEnCBrAnLBOnMzJyXe3Zq5UNlRSV0tCWEhJWDRISEhMTlpTNFIwSTBDVy4u

If you have questions feel free to send me an email at
jnb at unitedwaytopeka.org

In Service,

Jess

*Jessica Neumann Barraclough*

*She/Her/Hers*

*Director of Volunteer Engagement*

United Way of Greater Topeka <http://www.unitedwaytopeka.org/>

Phone:  785.228.5120  |  Fax: 785.273.2467

1527 SW Fairlawn Rd.
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/1527+SW+Fairlawn+Rd.+Topeka,+KS+66604?entry=gmail&source=g>
Topeka, KS
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/1527+SW+Fairlawn+Rd.+Topeka,+KS+66604?entry=gmail&source=g>
66604
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/1527+SW+Fairlawn+Rd.+Topeka,+KS+66604?entry=gmail&source=g>

Rachelle Vega-Retana, Grants Administrator

City of Topeka, Dept. of Planning & Development

Division of Housing Services

620 SE Madison St
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/620+SE+Madison+St?entry=gmail&source=g>.
1st Floor – Unit 8

Topeka, Ks. 66607

Phone: (785) 368-4490

Fax:      (785) 368-2546

Email:    rvretana at topeka.org

The preceding email message (including any attachments) contains
information that may be confidential, protected by the attorney/client or
other applicable privileges or that may constitute non-public information.
This message is intended to be conveyed only to the designated
recipient(s). If you are not listed as a recipient of this message, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete
it from your system.  Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of
this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be
unlawful."