[College Hill Topeka] HARVESTERS FREE FOOD DISTRIBUTION. Tuesday, August 10, 900 a.m. at Stormont Vail Events Center, South Parking Lot.

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 18:41:22 CDT 2021

Harvesters will hold a free fresh food distribution Tuesday, August 10th at the Stormont Vail Events Center, South Parking Lot  Vehicles will be parked as they arrive on a first come first serve basis. Distribution will begin at 9:00 a.m.
As always there will be no I.D . or income requirements, just the number of persons in the household. We hope to have the return of persons who walk to pick up food.  Tables and chairs are available to sign up and pick up food.  Please come.
Volunteers are welcome and needed and should arrive about 8:00- a.m.  Volunteers may sign up for food boxed for themselves or to deliver to someone who may need a little help. boxes will be available at the end of the distribution.
We are happy to return to the Events Center and appreciate their consideration and help.  We also thank Mr.Henry McClure for providing a parking lot for us to continue the Mobile Food Pantry during trying times
The two Semi trucks will arrive at the events center shortly after 7:00 a.m.  Hope you all come and take advantage of the fine fresh food Harvesters provides.
Sponsored by The Topeka Bible Church and The CentralTopeka TurnAround Team.
Thanks, everyone for your help.

Delores Smith
785 234-2883