[College Hill Topeka] Harvester Free Food Distribution, Tuesday, April 13. 9:00 a.m

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 11 21:35:46 CDT 2021

Harvesters will hold a free food distribution Tuesday, April 13  at the former Goodmans Parking Lot, 3245 S.W. Topeka Blvd. at 9:00 a.m.
NO I.D. or income information required.  Only need the number of persons in the household.
Volunteers are always welcome and needed.  Volunteers should arrive about 8;00 a.m.   PARKING  for volunteers is at the south or north parking area by the building. We encourage volunteers to sign up and take food home for their family and/or someone who can't come in need.
Sponsored by the Topeka Bible Church and the Central Topeka TurnAround Team
Thank you so much for your help.
Delores Smith234-2883

This Mobil Food Pantry is always held on the second Tuesday of the Month.   May is the 11th. and will be held at the Gordmans Parking Lot as the hospital needs the Events Center.
A special
Thank you to Mr. Henry McClure for making the  Gordmans Parking Lot available to us.

this Mobil