[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: Take & Share the MO22 Community Survey.

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 17:39:08 CDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rachelle Vega-Retana <rvretana at topeka.org>
Date: Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 9:03 AM
Subject: Take & Share the MO22 Community Survey.

It is time to GET OUR MOMENTUM BACK!

As we continue to manage our way through COVID-19, let’s also refocus our
efforts toward continued community success.

That is MOMENTUM2022 - (MO22), the five-year strategic plan for
Topeka-Shawnee County that has challenged us all to address a-number-of
objectives toward improving the quality of life for all in the community.
At this stage in the strategy it is time for us to check our progress and
make sure we are creating change, we need your help.

You play a vital role in getting our momentum back. We ask you champion
these efforts with your network and complete the MO22 Community Survey. Click
Here <https://www.topekapartnership.com/back2mo/> to access the survey or
copy and paste: https://www.topekapartnership.com/back2mo

Your input will help us obtain important data to evaluate the business
climate, entrepreneurism, education, livability, and quality of life
offerings. This will help us determine next steps toward reaching key
objectives by June of 2022, when this strategy ends and another begins.

We are asking that surveys be completed no later than 10/9/2020.

*Michelle Cuevas-Stubblefield *(she/her/hers)

Senior Vice President of Strategy
Leadership Greater Topeka/Momentum 2022

719 S Kansas Ave. | Topeka, KS 66603

tel: 785.246.6147 | cell: 785.430.1325

[image: image003.jpg at 01D68C47]

Rachelle Vega-Retana, Grants Administrator

City of Topeka, Dept. of Planning & Development

Division of Housing Services

620 SE Madison St.  1st Floor – Unit 8

Topeka, Ks. 66607

Phone: (785) 368-4490

Fax:      (785) 368-2546

Email:    rvretana at topeka.org

The preceding email message (including any attachments) contains
information that may be confidential, protected by the attorney/client or
other applicable privileges or that may constitute non-public information.
This message is intended to be conveyed only to the designated
recipient(s). If you are not listed as a recipient of this message, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete
it from your system.  Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of
this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be
unlawful."