[College Hill Topeka] College Hill News

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 13:08:53 CDT 2020

Hello neighbors,

Recently the Fall edition of the *College Hill newsletter* was hand
delivered to your doors thanks to our amazing volunteers.  If you prefer to
view the newsletter in a digital format please visit our website
<http://www.collegehilltopeka.org/> or click this link
<http://www.collegehilltopeka.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/CHNewsletter-Fall-2020FINAL.pdf>
go directly to the current newsletter.

Prepare those cans!  The *College Hill Recycling Drive* is this Saturday,
September 12th.  Place cans on your front porch before 9 am to
participate.  Thank you to our amazing volunteers who make this event
happen.  If you have questions please contact  Carol Christensen at (785)
554-8068.

Save the date!  Our *annual meeting* is just around the corner.  This year,
to ensure the safety of our neighbors, the annual meeting will be held via
Zoom Monday, September 21st at 7 pm.  More details will be provided soon.

Thank you for making College Hill a great neighborhood!
-Katrina Shaw