[College Hill Topeka] HARVESTERS FREE FOOD DISTRIBUTION TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, AT STORMONT VAIL EVENTS CENTER

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 6 19:44:21 CDT 2020

The monthly Harvesters Mobile Food Pantry will be held this Tuesday at the Stormont vail South Parking Lot, starting at 9:00 a.m.
I have been advised we will have delivered fresh food for about 600 households.    There is no I.D.or inccome requirements.  just the number of persons living in the household.
With School starting Wednesday, this will be a great opportunity to stock up.    Please take advantage of the  fresh foo for your family.   Everyone  is welcome.
Volunteers are always needed and welcome.  Volunteers should arrive at about 8:00 and park west of the van.   Volunteers who would like a box of food for themselves  or to deliver may sign up when they arrive.
Walkers are always welcome  and should sign in  at the tables to pick up their food..  Please come
As always, Thank you all for your help.
Sponsored by Topeka Bible Church and Central Topeka TurnAroundTeam.
Delores  Smith234-2883