[College Hill Topeka] HARVESTERS FREE FOOD DISTRIBUTION, TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13, STORMONT VAIL EVENTS CENTER

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 16:33:20 CDT 2020

The Monthly Harvester Mobil Food Pantry will be held Tuesday, October 13th., 9:00 a.m. at the Stormont Vail Events Center, South Parking Lot.
No I.d. or income requirements needed. Just the number of persons in the household.
Fresh vegs. fruit, dairy, bakery/bread  will be given out on a first come first serve basis.  We have approximately 30 + thousand lbs.  of food each month.
Volunteers are always welcome and needed and should arrive about 8:00 a.m.  Volunteers who would like a box of food for themselves or to deliver a box to someone  should sign up a the walk up table when they arrive.   We encourage yu to help a family who can't come and is in need.
Walkers sign in at the tables to pick up food.  Please come.
Thanks to everyone who helps and everyone who comes to pick up for their family.
Sponsored by the Topeka Bible Church and The Central Topeka TurnAround Team
Delores Smith234-2883
Note: We never cancel and we are always the 2nd Tuesday of the month year round.
Also: Face Masks are available at the walk up table  especially for volunteers and persons who walk.