[College Hill Topeka] HARVESTER MOBIL FOOD PANTRY, TUESDDAY MAY 12, STORMONT VAIL EVENTS CENTER 9:00 a..m.

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 06:08:35 CDT 2020

NOTE: REMINDER, ADDITIONAL  INFORMATION

The South Parking Lot at the Events center is open . Due to the amount of need we will begin at 9:00 with four (4) lines instead of two (2)  Parking will be the same as in the past  on the South Parking Lot and distribution   the same on a first come basis. We will have about 40 thousand  lbs of fresh food.  Trucks are planning to come earlier  to help with unloading and set up.
Volunteers are needed and parking for volunteers  will be available  in  the area behind the van/walk up tables. Volunteers will need to sign   at the  walk table   if they wish to have a box of food for themselves or to deliver to someone.  Everyone who helps is a volunteer please try to arrive by 8:00 a.m. Thank you so much.
We feel  the change will help decrease waiting time.   The difference will be when we start instead  of splitting into two lines we will split into four.
Thank everyone for your help.  This happens because of each one of you.

Delores  SmithTopeka TurnAround Team234-2883