[College Hill Topeka] HARVESTERS FREE FRESH FOOD DISTRIBUTION TUESDAY, JUNE 9th ., STORMONT VAIL EVENTS CENTER

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 6 14:11:23 CDT 2020

    The monthly HARVESTERS  Mobil Food Pantry will be held this Tuesday  June 9th, 9;00 A.M.  at the Stormont Vail Events  Center South Parking Lot.

The South Parking Lot has been refinished so parking should be great.
Harvesters will be delivering up to 40 lbs. of fresh food.  We will have four (4) distribution vehicle lines again  this month.
Volunteers  are  welcome and needed.  Volunteers should sign up at the tables if they can pick up a box of food for themselves or to deliver.  Arrive about 7;30-8:00 A.M.
The qualification to pick up food is COME, it's first come first serve.  no  income or Id.  needed.  Need the number of persons in the household only.
  we received a shipment of face masks (about 400 which we will be giving out)
I want everyone to know you are welcome.  Please take advantage of this opportunity to  help your family .
This project is the best example of neighbors helping neighbors.  It's not possible to thank everyone each  month but  our TV stations have been above and beyond the call to help.  Thank you.
Sponsored by Topeka Bible Church And Central Topeka TurnAround Team.
Delores Smith234-2883/