[College Hill Topeka] Winners of the College Hill Fourth of July House Decorating Contest!

Ardith Smith-Woertz ardithlaw at aol.com
Thu Jul 9 10:08:42 CDT 2020

CONGRATS to all our winners of the house decorating contest for the 4th of
JULY.  Thank you to all the organizers and participants in our Independence
Day Walk.

We normally have a recycling drive the weekend after the 4th of July,
however, our community partner, Till-star will not be available this
upcoming weekend.  The state of Kansas has changed some regulations for
recycling centers and Mr. Starkey has made his application, but is waiting
on the state approval for his registration.  We would like to continue to
support his business as he has always been so accommodating to College Hill.
Please be on the lookout for updates on when the next recycling drive will
occur.  Sorry, for the inconvenience  Please keep saving your  aluminum and
tin cans.

Thank you - Ardith Woertz