[College Hill Topeka] HARVESTER FREE FOOD DISTRIBUTION, TUESDAY, JANUARY 14tth. at STORMONT VAIL EVENTS CENTER

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 8 11:54:34 CST 2020

The monthly HARVESTERS Mobile Food Pantry will be held Tuesday, January 14th. 9:00 a.m. at the Stormont Vail Events Center South Parking Lot.
No I.D. or income requirements needed, just the number of persons in the household.
Fresh vegs., fruit, dairy, bread/bakery products will be given out on a first come first serve basis.  We average about 30 thousand lbs of food each month.
Volunteers are always welcome and needed and should arrive about 8:00 a.m.  Volunteers may take a box of food for themselves  or a  family who could use a little help.
Persons who walk to pick up food will see the tables by the van to pick up food.  We appreciate the walkers.  Please come
Thanks to everyone who helps.
Sponsored by Topeka Bible Church and The Topeka TurnAround Team
Delores Smith
2342883