[College Hill Topeka] Harvesters Free Food Distribution, Tuesday February 11th., at Stormont Vail Events Center.

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 7 22:39:45 CST 2020

The monthly HARVESTERS Mobil Food Pantry will be held Tuesday, February 11th. 9:00 a.m. at the Stormont Vail Events Center (expo center)South Parking Lot.
No I.D.or income requirements, just the number of persons in the household.
Fresh vegs., fruit, dairy , bakery/bread products will be given on a first come basis. We  average 30 thousand lbs of food each month.
Volunteer helpers are always welcome and needed and should arrive about 8:00 a.m.
Persons who walk  will meet at the food table and chairs.  We appreciate the walkers, please come.
Thanks to everyone who helps and who comes to help their family
Sponsored by Topeka Bible church and  The Topeka TurnAround Team.
Delores SmithTopeka TurnAround Team
234-2883