[College Hill Topeka] Neughborhood Discussion mext Tuesday at 6pm, "Beat the Virus Kansas"

Andy Fry farmerfry at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 16:47:50 CST 2020

Hey all,
Below is a link to Sign up to participate in a zoom call next Tuesday where
we will discuss things we can do as a neighborhood to help our neighborhood
during this Covid time. This is about small efforts ans actions like pur
food delivery thats been happening weekly and biweekly since October.
There is only room for 8-15 people so sign up soon.  We have a potential to
get funding for our ideas so please prepare to brainstorm! See more details
below the link.
Thanks neighbors,
Andy Fry
7856081947

https://kansasbeatsthevirus.org/conversations/dc479928-71ed-4e5c-979b-6d9659246b8a

The purpose of this meeting is to generate local solutions to the spread of
the virus in College Hill and across our state. We’ll be talking about what
our group can do right away to help those we care about engage in healthy
behaviors in pur neighborhood and Topeka. This is one of hundreds of
meetings being conducted under the Kansas Beats the Virus banner. They’ll
be attended by thousands of Kansans who are concerned, like we are, and
want to make a positive difference. Expect to talk briefly about the
barriers you face (and see others dealing with) around things like mask,
social distancing, getting tested when necessary and limiting gatherings.
We’ll brainstorm and make commitments to something productive together in
the days following the meeting.
AGENDA

   - Gather
   - Discuss barriers