[College Hill Topeka] Recycling tomorrow!

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 16:29:32 CST 2020

Neighbors,

The next College Hill recycling drive is tomorrow Saturday, December 12.
Please have your aluminum and other metals (including steel cans) on your
porch (visible from the street) by 9 a.m.

Because we are using a new recycling company (the one we've used for many
years has closed),* it is vital that metals be separated by type:  aluminum
beverage cans together, cat food and tunafish cans together, steel cans
together, etc.*  (Aluminum cans and copper are especially encouraged.)  We
realize that separating these cans may require extra work, but, since
the recycling company requires it, it will save our recycling volunteers
from having to do it outside at the recycling center on a cold day.

If you need to arrange a separate pickup or have questions, please call
Carol Christensen, 554-8068.

Since our neighborhood began recycling in 1990, it has earned over $13,600
from recycling.  We hope that you will keep and donate
your recycling metals for College Hill, thus, making both our world--and
our neighborhood!--better places in which to live!

See the attached flyer for other details like the decorating contest and
the Chili Feed.