[College Hill Topeka] College Hill Recycling 12/12

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 18:24:22 CST 2020

*Next Recycling Drive--Saturday, December 12*

      Our next recycling drive will be Saturday, December 12.  Please have
your aluminum and other metals (including steel cans) on your porch
(visible from the street) by 9 a.m.
      Because we are using a new recycling company (the one we've used for
many years has closed),* it is vital that metals be separated by type:
aluminum beverage cans together, cat food and tunafish cans together, steel
cans together, etc.*  (Aluminum cans and copper are especially
encouraged.)  We realize that separating these cans may require extra work,
but, since the recycling company requires it, it will save our recycling
volunteers from having to do it outside at the recycling center on a cold
day
      If you need to arrange a separate pickup or have questions, please
call Carol Christensen, 554-8068.
      Since our neighborhood began recycling in 1990, it has earned over
$13,600 from recycling.  We hope that you will keep and donate your
recycling metals for College Hill, thus, making both our world--and our
neighborhood!--better places in which to live!