[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: New Non Profit Business/Volunteer request

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 16:41:04 CDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Giving Tree Topeka <givingtreetopeka at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 11:16 AM
Subject: New Non Profit Business/Volunteer request
To: <rohollo at gmail.com>, <danettalamblessed at gmail.com>, <plewis1 at cox.net>, <
president at collegehilltopeka.org>, <christiastewart at sbcglobal.net>, <
mdfeiden at hotmail.com>, <dvdholl at yahoo.com>, <fostermom00 at aol.com>, <
gcarterinitiative at gmail.com>, <dbankds8487 at yahoo.com>, <
big4x4truckman2u at hotmail.com>, <armymom10818 at yahoo.com>, <
crbonebrake48 at gmail.com>, <jemknoll at gmail.comfred>, <freddy at sbcglobal.net>,
<abnia at yahoo.com>, <ed2rec-na at yahoo.com>, <judyw1017 at aol.com>

Hello My name is Patricia Phillips,  I am the Volunteer Coordinator to an
exciting new business here in your community.  The Giving Tree is a
nonprofit, donation, thrift store.  Each quarter we donate our proceeds to
a chosen business or agency that is in need.  Additionally we assist in
relief for individuals who have experienced a fire or natural disaster. Our
store is mainly volunteer operated.
I am reaching out to you for assistance in identifying volunteers who would
like to help us in this venture.  Our store is located at 3343 SW Topeka
Blvd
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/3343+SW+Topeka+Blvd?entry=gmail&source=g>.
We are hoping that our neighbors near and far will help us celebrate this
journey. We are in need of a wide variety of volunteers to complete tasks
in this very pleasant environment.  We accept volunteers of all ages
starting at 16. Our business hours are Tuesday through Saturday from 10 -
6.  Participants can work as many or as few hours as they would like.
Please look for us on facebook at: givingtreetopeka.  Our website is
www.givingtreetopeka.org.  You may also always call us at 785-408-1392.  We
open our doors to the public on Tuesday September 1,.  Please come see what
we are doing in the Topeka community.