[College Hill Topeka] Harvesters Free Food Distribution Tuesday August 11, Stormont Vail Events Center, 9:00 a.m.

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 7 11:36:21 CDT 2020

The monthly HARVESTERS MOBILE  FOOD PANTRY  will be held Tuesday, August 11, 9:00 a.m. at the Stormont Vail Events Center South Parking Lot.No I.D. or income requirements, just the number of persons in the household.
Fresh Vegs., fruit, dairy and bakery/bread products will be given out on a first come first serve basis.  We receive between 30-40  thousand lbs. . of food each month.

Volunteer are always welcome and needed.  Volunteers should arrive about 8:00 a.m.  Volunteers may sign up of for a box for themselves or to deliver at the tables.
Persons  who walk to pick up food will see the food table and chairs to sign up and receive food.
As always, Thanks to everyone who helps.
Sponsored by

Topeka Bible Church and Central Topeka TurnAround Team
Delores Smith234-2883