[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: Food and Nutrition Resources

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 15:50:58 CDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rachelle Vega-Retana <rvretana at topeka.org>
Date: Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 2:05 PM
Subject: Food and Nutrition Resources

I attached an English/Spanish Flier about our nutrition education program
for distribution. If you need paper copies, I'm can print and drop them
off.

Our program is a time commitment so if clients are not ready, they are
still welcomed to call our office with any questions. I'm glad to mail out
information through regular mail.

Thanks,

Lisa

[image: 1499977285038_SNAP_LOGO_ENG.png]

Lisa J. Martin, MPH, RD, LD
County Extension Agent
Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program
K-State Research & Extension-Shawnee County
1740 SW Western
Topeka, KS 66604
785-232-0062, ext. 119
ljmartin at ksu.edu
http://www.shawnee.ksu.edu
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SNCOKSRE/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KansasEFNEP/
<https://www.facebook.com/KansasEFNEP/?modal=admin_todo_tour>

Kansas State University is committed to making its services, activities and
program accessible to all participants. If you have special requirements
due to a physical, vision, or hearing disability, contact Lisa Martin at
785-232-0062, ext. 119.

In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy,
this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race,
color, national origin, sex age, religion, political beliefs or disability.

To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of
Civil Rights, 1400 Independence, Avenue, S. W., Washington, D. C.
20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-6382 (TTY). USDA is
an equal opportunity provider and employer.

Rachelle Vega-Retana, Grants Administrator

City of Topeka, Dept. of Planning & Development

Division of Housing Services

620 SE Madison St.  1st Floor – Unit 8

Topeka, Ks. 66607

Phone: (785) 368-4490

Fax:      (785) 368-2546

Email:    rvretana at topeka.org

The preceding email message (including any attachments) contains
information that may be confidential, protected by the attorney/client or
other applicable privileges or that may constitute non-public information.
This message is intended to be conveyed only to the designated
recipient(s). If you are not listed as a recipient of this message, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete
it from your system.  Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of
this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be
unlawful."