[College Hill Topeka] HARVESTER Free Food Distribution, Tuesday, April 14th, at Stormont Vail Event Center

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 12 17:16:57 CDT 2020

The  monthly  HARVESTERS  MOBILE FOOD PANTRY  will be held this Tuesday at the Stormont Vail Events Center 9;00 A.M.
PLEASE NOTE THESE CHANGES.
DUE TO THE SOUTH PARKING LOTS  ARE IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REPAVED    We are moving to the North parking Lot, north of the center plus using the parking area in front of the hotel. You will still come in off Topeka Blvd but turn right. Persons will direct autos as usual and park the vehicles as they arrive. First come, first serve.
Highly encourage  everyone to take advantage of this  food distribution.  We are being sent more fresh food than the usual 30 thousand lbs.
No ID or income requirements.  just the number of persons in the household.  PERSONS WILL COME TO YOUR VEHICLE BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FILL IT IN. LET'S BE SAFE;
wE HAVE FACE MASKS AND GLOVES FOR VOLUNTEERS.     vOLUNTEERS MAY TAKE A BOX FOR THEMSELVES OR FOR SOME ONE THEY CAN DELIVER IT TO.        WE WILL BE SETTING THE FOOD DISTRIBUTION  IN podS  AT 6(SIX) FEET APART.  THIS WON'T SLOW US DOWN JUST A LITTLE LONGER DISTRIBUTION LINES.  vOLUNTERS WILL HAVE PARKING ON EAST SIDE OF WESTERN IN PARKING LOT WITH WHITE FENCE.  Volunteers should arrive about 8:00 a.m.
WE ARE ASKING ALL CARS TO PLAN  TO HAVE THE FOOD  PUT IN THE TRUNK, IF POSSIBLE.
Persons who walk to pick up food may enjoy setting in the gazebo .  Please come.We plan to have the area and the NIA deliverys ready to start 9:00 a.m.also
This food distribution will be unique,but next month, May 12th  we will be on our beautiful Events Center SOUTH  parking lot.

SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE HELPED THIS MONTH ALL I  CAN SAY IS THANK  YOU ALL.
Sponsored by Topeka Bible Church and Topeka TurnAround Team

Delores Smith234-2883