[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: Washburn Homecoming Parade

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 21:25:12 EDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Eric Grospitch <eric.grospitch at washburn.edu>
Date: Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 12:06 PM
Subject: Washburn Homecoming Parade

Colleagues –

The Washburn University Homecoming week is upon us – October 20-26th
cumulating with our Homecoming Parade on Saturday, October 26th at 10:00
around the Washburn Campus.

Attached you will find information about the necessary street closures, for
the period of approximately 30 minutes beginning at 10:00 am.   We invite
you and your Neighborhood members to join us on campus for the
festivities.  Please share with your community as you deem appropriate.

Eric

*Dr. Eric Grospitch *

*Vice President for Student Life*

Washburn University I 1700 College Ave. I 240 Morgan Hall I Topeka KS 66621

Voice: 785-670-2100 I email: eric.grospitch at Washburn.edu

Twitter: @DrEGrospitch

(pronouns: he, him, his)

   [image: signature]