[College Hill Topeka] Harvester Free Food Distribution, Tuesday, June 11, at Shawnee County ExpoCentre

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 07:32:02 EDT 2019

Please Mark Your Calendars
The monthly Harvesters Mobile Food Pantry will be held Tuesday, June 11, 9:00 a.m. at  the Shawnee county Expo Centre south parking lot.
No I.D. or income requirements,  just the number  of persons living in the household.
Fresh Vegs.,  Fruit, Dairy and Bakery/Bread products will be given out on a first come  first serve basis.  We average about 30 lbs of fresh food each month.
Volunteers are always needed and welcome and should arrive about 8:00-8:15 a.m.
Persons who walk to pickup food will see the tables and chairs in the south  parking lot.  We appreciate the walkers, please come.
Thanks to everyone who helps.
Sponsored by Topeka Bible church and Topeka TurnAround Tea.m
Delores Smith234-2883
Posted by Delores Smith  dsmith66604 at yahoo.com