[College Hill Topeka] Harvester Free Food Distribution, Tuesday, August 13, at Expo Centre

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 02:58:51 EDT 2019

The HARVESTERS Monthly Food Pantry will be held Tuesday, August 13. 9:00 a.m., at the Expo Centre South Parking Lot.
NO I.D., OR INCOME REQUIREMENTS NEEDED.  JUST THE NUMBER OF PERSONS IN THE HOUSEHOLD.
  Fresh vegs., fruit, dairy, bakery/bread products will be given out on a first come basis..

Volunteers are always welcome and needed and should arrive at 8:00-8:15 a.m. TtHE TWO SEMI TRUCKS ARRIVE BETWEEN 7:30 AND 8:a.m.  We usually receive about 30 Thousand lbs. of food.  We begin at 9:00 a.m. distributing.  We are usually totally finished by 11:00 a.m. Volunteers may sign up for a box of food for themselves or someone who could use help.  Sign up sheets are at the walk up table and are prepared for the volunteers to pick up when we are through.
Persons who walk to pick up food will see the food tables and chairs.  We appreciate the walkers.  Please come.
Thanks to everyone who helps.
Sponsored by The Topeka Bible Church and the Topeka TurnAround Team.
Delores Smith
234-2883