[College Hill Topeka] Harvester Free Food Distribution, Tuesday, July 9th, at Shawnee County Expo Centre

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 6 17:26:15 EDT 2019

REMINDER;  FREE FRESH FOOD DISTRIBUTION THIS TUESDAY, JULY 9TH, at the expo centre.
The Monthly HARVESTERS  Mobile Food Pantry will be held Tuesday, July 9th,  9:00 a.m. at the Expo  Centre South Parking Lot.
 No I.D . OR INCOME REQUIREMENTS NEEDED, JUST THE NUMBER OF PERSONS IN THE HOUSEHOLD.

Fresh vegs., fruit,dairy and bakery/bread products will be given on a first come basis/   We average about 30 thousand  lbs of fresh food each month.
Volunteers  are always welcome  and needed and should arrive about 8-8:15 am
Persons who walk to pick up food will see the food tables and chairs.  We appreciate the walkers.
Thanks to everyone who helps.
Sponsored by the Topeka Bible  Church and The Topeka Turnaround Team.
Delores Smith
234-2883