[College Hill Topeka] College Hill Chili Feed February 16

Erin Snethen esnethen at sewingworkshop.com
Fri Feb 8 15:40:01 EST 2019

The College Hill Chili Feed is just around the corner! Join your neighbors and members of the community in our annual Chili Feed + Contest. Are you ready to taste amazing chili and contribute to College Hill neighborhood?

Join us for the annual College Hill Chili Feed! This event is an important fundraiser for the neighborhood and a great chance to get caught up with your neighbors.

Place Westminster Presbyterian Church, 1275 SW Boswell Ave.
Date February 16, 2019
Time 5 PM - 7 PM
Cost $5 for adults and $2.50 for kiddos

Donated chili is needed, and if your chili has what it takes you can win a prize. Chili contest categories include traditional, nontraditional and vegetarian. Please bring chili to Westminster by 4:00pm.

We're also in need of additional donations. Bring yummy toppings for the chili like cheese, onions or sour cream - and don't forget the jalapenos! Or do you love to bake? Bring a dessert to share. Drinks are also welcome like soda, lemonade and water. Bring desserts or sides by 4:30pm, drinks by 3:30 (or bring it cold).

Event volunteers needed! We need help calling for donations and running errands. We also need wonderful volunteers the day of the event helping with setup, kitchen workers and cleanup. College Hill events are made possible by amazing volunteers. Join the team!

Contact Ardith for donations, volunteering or questions. (785) 845-4503 or
president at collegehilltopeka.org <mailto:president at collegehilltopeka.org>

See you there!

Erin Snethen