[College Hill Topeka] Harvester Free Fresh Food Distribution, Tuesday, February 12th at Expo Centre

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 08:19:01 EST 2019

The monthly Harvester Mobile Food Pantry will be held Tuesday, February 12th, 9:00 .A.M. at the Topeka Shawnee County South Parking Lot Expo Centre.
No I.D or income requirements required, just the number of persons in the household.
Fresh vegs, fruit, dairy and bakery/bread products will be given out on a first come first serve basis  We average about 30 lbs of fresh food each mon
Volunteer are always welcome and needed.  Volunteers should arrive about 8-8:15 a.m.
Persons who walk to pick up food will see the food table and chairs.  We appreciate the walkers, please come.
Thanks to everyone who comes and those who come to help.  We will be starting our 10th year in March at the Expo Centre. You all have made a great difference for a lot of family's.
Sponsored by Topeka Bible Church and  The TopekaTurnAround Team.
Delores Smith 234-2883