[College Hill Topeka] CHNA Dates to Remember

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 13:54:37 EDT 2019

College Hill Dates to Remember

Recycling - April 13th
Support your neighborhood by setting out your aluminum, steel, copper,
brass, bronze, and other metals on or at the base of your front porch
(readily viewable from the street) by 9 a.m. Please call John (554-9203) or
Carol Christensen (554-8068) if you have any questions or need to arrange a
special pick up.

Easter egg Hunt - April 20th
Boswell Square Park is the site of the annual Easter Egg Hunt. Children
through 5th grade are invited to participate. Bring friends and neighbors
to watch as the kids scramble for eggs filled with candy. Afterward, about
25 Easter baskets will be given away through a drawing for the families in
attendance. This fun event is sponsored by Westminster Presbyterian Church.
Call Sue Fackler with questions.

Clean up - April 27th
A dumpster will be provided in Boswell Park to accept garbage between 8
a.m. and noon. Please note we will are unable to accept yard waste, tires,
toilets, or hazardous waste like paint, chemicals, pesticides, lawn
chemicals, and batteries. See the upcoming College Hill Neighborhood
Association Spring 2019 Newsletter for more details.

Blossoms - May 11th
College Hill Blossoms to be held from 8-11 a.m. this year on the Saturday
of Mother's Day Weekend. This favorite event is a 20+ year partnership
between Westminster Presbyterian Church and the neighborhood. Proceeds go
toward our very own Boswell Park. Eat breakfast, buy plants, and bid on
some amazing auction items while rubbing shoulders with your neighbors.
It's such a fun morning!

CHNA Round Table - May 20th
Meet with neighbors to discuss upcoming events and neighborhood business as
well as listen to our Community Officer report. All neighbors are welcome.