[College Hill Topeka] Harvester Free Food Distribution, Tuesday, October 9th, at Expo Centre

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 05:09:00 EDT 2018

The monthly HARVESTER Mobile Food Pantry will be held Tuesday, October 9th, 9:00 A.M.at the Expo Centre South Parking Lot.
No I.D or income requirements, just the number of persons living in the household.
Fresh Vegs., fruit, dairy and bakery/bread products will be given out on a first come basis.  We average about 30 thousand lbs. of food each month.
Volunteers are always needed and welcome and should arrive about 8:15 a.m.
Persons who walk to pick up food will see the food tables and chairs.  We appreciate the walkers, Please come.
Thanks to everyone who helps.
Sponsored by Topeka Bible Church and Topeka TurnAround TEeam.
Delores Smith234-2883