[College Hill Topeka] Harvester Free Food Distribution, Tuesday, November 13th., 9:00 a.m. Topeka Shawnee County Expo Centre

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 04:52:41 EDT 2018

Harvesters will hold a free fresh food distribution Tuesday, November 13th at the Shawnee County Expo Centre, South Parking Lot at 9:00 a.m.
Fresh Vegs., fruit, dairy and bakery/bread products will be given out.
No, ID or income information required, just the number of persons in the household.  Distribution begins at 9:00 a.m. on a first come basis.
Volunteers are always welcome and needed.  Volunteers should arrive at about 8:00-8:15 a.m.  Park and meet at the South lot near the Van &  walk up tables.
Persons who walk to pick up food will see the food tables and chairs.  We appreciate the walkers, Please Come.
As the weather seems to be getting cooler please know we will be continuing the Mobil Food Pantry for Harvesters each month, second Tuesday of the Month, same time, the same location.  We average about 30 thousands lbs of fresh food each month to give.
We are thankful for the volunteers, the media, leaders, and especially the people who come to take advantage of this food distribution.
Sponsored by Topeka Bible Church and The Topeka TurnAround Team
Delores Smith234-2883