[College Hill Topeka] Fwd: One More Time/Summer Feeding Program

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 23:15:03 EDT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Laura Mcgowan <lmcgowan at me.com>
Date: Wed, May 30, 2018 at 7:18 PM
Subject: Re: [College Hill Topeka] One More Time/Summer Feeding Program
To: Katrina Shaw <katkake1 at gmail.com>, College Hill Members <
neighbors at collegehilltopeka.org>

Right in the heart of College Hill, Westminster Presbyterian Church (13th
and Boswell) provides lunch to kids (1–18) all summer long. I am not a
church member, but have volunteered at Westminster for the past four years.
I have to say that this is probably one of the most friendly and fun summer
lunch sites in Topeka. We strive to put kids first and provide fun
activities every day.

Please join us for lunch June 4–August 10. Topeka 501 provides the kids’
lunch for most of the summer. During this time we also provide a “parents’
table” so caregivers can enjoy eating with the kids they bring. After the
501 lunch ends, the church provides its own meal for the last three weeks
of summer. During this time, any adults who bring kids can eat the same
meal as the children.

It is a great program. Please join us.

Laura McGowan

<image003.png><20180530155148305.pdf><20180530155153610.pdf>_______________________________________________