[College Hill Topeka] HARVESTER FREE FOOD DISTRIBUTION, Tuesday May 8th, 9:00 a.m. Topeka Shawnee County Expocentre

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 00:01:06 EDT 2018

Harvesters will hold a free fresh food distribution Tuesday, May 8th at the Shawne County Expo Centre South Parking Lot at 9:00 a.m.
No I.D. or income requirements are required.  Distribution of primarily fresh vegs., fruit, dairy and bakery products will be given on a first come first basis.  We usually have approximately 30 thousand lbs of fresh food.Parking is in the south parking lot.   We try to start promptly at 9:00 a.m.  Vehicles separate into two lines to receive food. We encourage those who can to attend.  It's a great resource for those who can take advantage of helping their family with this fresh food.  If you would like to pick up for a family who cannot attend ask for a proxy, print their name on the signup list and bring it next month.  We suggest only one pick up proxy per person.  Our volunteers enjoy helping with the food distribution and this is one more way for family's and neighbors to help each other.
Volunteers should arrive between 8-8:15 am.
Sponsored by the Topeka Bible Church and The Topeka TurnAround Team.
Delores Smith 234-2883