[College Hill Topeka] Harvester free Food Distribution, Tuesday March 13th. 9:00 A.M. At Topeka/Shawnee Expo Centre

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 21:10:43 EDT 2018

Harvesters will hold a free fresh food distribution Tuesday March 13th at  the Shawnee county expo centre south parking lot  at 9:00 a.m.
No I.D. or income information required.  Begins at 9:00 a.m.  on a first come basis.  Volunteers are always welcome and needed.  Volunteers should arrive at about 8:00-8:15 a.m.
Sponsored by Topeka Bible Church AndThe Topeka Turn
Around Team.
Sorry about the late notice.  New computer and layman installer. (me)
Thank you for all your help.
Delores Smith234-2883