[College Hill Topeka] Recycling Saturday

Katrina Shaw katkake1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 16:23:20 EDT 2018

Hi Neighbors!

What a great holiday we shared in College Hill! Thank you all for coming
out to the park Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.

Don’t forget Saturday, July 7th, is the recycling drive. Please place items
for the drive on your porch by 9 am.

We'll take any kind of metal (aluminum and steel cans, old aluminum storm
doors, old plumbing fixtures and pipes, etc.) Please place them on your
porch in the morning. To arrange a special pick up or to ask questions,
please call Carol Christensen at (785) 357-1437.

The neighborhood really appreciates your participation in this fundraiser.
Thank you to all the people who contribute to our recycling drive!!