[College Hill Topeka] Harvester Food Distribution January 9, 9:00 a.m. Expo Centre

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 17:38:19 EST 2018

Harvesters Food Pantry  of about 30 thousand Lbs  of fresh vegs., fruit, dairy and bread will be Tuesday. Jan.9th at 9:00 a.m. in the South Parking lot of the Shawnee County Expo CentreThis is a No income, I.D. distribution.  We encourage everyone in need to take advantage of this opportunity to provide their family. .
Volunteers will definitely be needed this month for some will not be able to help due to  the weather.  Volunteers should meet  8-8:15 a.m. in the South Parking lot.
This Harvesters Food Pantry is sponsored by The Topeka Bible Church and Topeka TurnAround Team.
Thanks for all your help.
Delores Smith
234-2883