[College Hill Topeka] Harvester Mobil Food Pantry , Tuesday, February 13 Topeka Convention Centre 9:00 a.m.

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 09:21:41 EST 2018

Mobil food pantry of primarily fresh vegs, fruit, dairy, bread/bakery products will be given away Tuesday, February at the Kansas Convention Centre Tuesday, Feb. 13th at 9:00 a.m.No. I.D. or income requirements required.  We receive about 30 thousand lbs of fresh food each month and are on the South side of the parking lot.  Volunteers are welcome and needed.  Please arrive about 8;15 a.m.  Sponsored by Topeka Bible Church and Topeka TurnAround Team.

Thank everyone for all the help you give us.
Delores Smith234-2883