[College Hill Topeka] Reminder: Harvester Free Food Distribution Tomorrow, Tuesday, December 11th., 9:00 a.m. Shawnee County Expo Centre

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 02:30:15 EST 2018

Harvester Free Fresh Food Distribution, Shawnee County Expo Centre. 1 Expocentre Drive (south parking lot)  9;00 A.M.
No I. D. or income requirements.  just number of persons living in the household.
Food given on a first come, first serve basis.  We usually have about 30 thousand lbs. of fresh food, including vegs, fruit, dairy and bakery/bread products.  If you are picking up for another family, ask for a form for them to sign for the future then return next time. We thank you for helping others in need.

Sponsored by Harvesters, Topeka Bible Church and The TopekaTurnAround Team.
Thank you for your help
Delores Smith234-2883
This is held always on the second Tuesday of the month, same time, same place.  If you would like to volunteer please arrive about 8:15 a.m. the south parking lot volunteers gather at the area (south parking lot)  where tables/chairs for persons who walk to pick up food. Volunteers are always appreciated.
January Food Distribution.  January 8, 2018
.