[College Hill Topeka] Harvester Free Food Distribution. Tuesday, December 11th, 9:00 a.m. at Topeka/Shwnee County Expo Centre

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 01:42:38 EST 2018

The Monthly HARVESTER Mobil Food Pantry will be held Tuesday, December 11th, at the Topeka Shawnee County Expo Centre  South Parking Lot.
This is a Free fresh food distribution of vegs. fruit, dairy and bakery/bread products given on a first come first serve basis.  We average 30 thousand lbs of food given each month.
There are NO I.D. or income requirements, just the number of persons who live in the household.
Vehicles are parked as they arrive.  When we start at 9:00 a.m.  They will split into two lines to pass along while volunteers put the items in their vehicle trunk or as directed by the driver.
Volunteers are always needed and welcome. Volunteers should arrive between 8-8:15 a.m. to meet in the South Parking Lot.  Dress warmly.  Meet at the Walkup tables by big Van.
Persons who walk to pick up food will see the tables and chairs.  Please come.
Thanks to everyone who help and who comes to help their family.
Sponsored by Topeka Bible Church and The Topeka TurnAround Team.
We hope extra fresh food will help and hope everyone has a wonderful
Christmas
Delores Smith234-2883