[College Hill Topeka] Topeka neighborhood receives statewide recognition

Smith ml.smith at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 15 21:45:34 EDT 2018

Interesting nomination.  But it appears the nomination was, for the most part, submitted.  What were the criteria and who were we up against?  I would feel better if College Hill was nominated by a third party after their evaluation rather than a pre-written submission.  But I will still give it a thumbs up.