[College Hill Topeka] Harvester Free Food Distribution, August 14th at the Expo Centre

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 14:11:17 EDT 2018

The Monthly HARVESTER Mobil Food Pantry will be Tuesday, August 14th, 9:00 a.m. at the Expo Centre South Parking Lot.  No I.D. or income requirements.  Just the number of persons in the household.
Volunteers are welcome and needed and should arrive between 8-8:15 a.m. Volunteers park in the south parking lot in the set-up area.
Persons who walk to pick up food will see the food table and chairs. We appreciate the walkers.  .Fresh Vegs Fruit, Dairy and, bakery/bread products will be given on a first come basis
. Thank everyone who has helped.  It's a great effort and we have been giving away 30+thousand pounds of food each month.  Usually in a couple of hours., What great volunteers.

Delores Smith234 2883