[College Hill Topeka] REMINDER; HARVESTERS FREE FOOD DISTRIBUTION TUESDAY, APRIL 10TH at EXPO CENTRE 9:00 AM

Delores Smith dsmith66604 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 17:45:41 EDT 2018

Harvesters will hold a free fresh food distribution Tuesday, April 10th at the Shawnee County Expo Centre, 1 Expocentre Drive (south parking lot.), No I.D. or income requirement required.
Volunteers are always welcome and needed.  Should arrive about 8-815 am.
This is a monthly event, second Tuesday of the month.  May 8th same time and place.
This is our 9th year and we appreciate your help each month and pleased to continue helping those who take advantage of this fresh food distribution.
Delores Smith234-2883