[College Hill Topeka] College Hill Fall 2017 Newsletter

Erin Snethen esnethen at sewingworkshop.com
Wed Sep 6 17:51:02 EDT 2017

The Fall 2017 Newsletter should have been delivered to your door over the long weekend. If you haven’t received it, please let me know.

I really think delivering newsletters door-to-door is such a fascinating look at our neighborhood. So many people were relaxing on their porch or working in the yard. It's a great way to meet your neighbors. I also noticed beautifully landscaped yards, home improvements just completed or in process and even a new way to style a front porch. I highly recommend helping deliver. It's a great way to get to know not only your neighbors but the houses that make up this historic neighborhood. If you’re interested, please let me know.

Thank you to everyone who helped deliver this time around! Andy Fry, Katrina Shaw, Delores Smith, Ardith Woertz, Brendan Jensen, Carol and John Christensen, Tom Luellen and Erin Snethen. See the PDF attached to view the  newsletter. Enjoy!

Erin Snethen

 <http://www.sewingworkshop.com/>